We’re looking for an exceptional creative, organised, brilliant Digital Content Creator to join our nimble team. Hot Tap Media is an award-winning digital production company with a mission to use digital platforms to connect communities, and increase our enjoyment of the world. We work with a range of clients including somewhereto_, Timberplay Scotland and Highlands & Islands Enterprise to create innovative content-led campaigns and projects that aim to change the world a little bit for the better. With two unique iPhone apps in development and a number of community and feature-film focused crowdfunding campaigns coming up, it’s an exciting time to join Hot Tap.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Social media management for a number of different projects
- Creative input into strategy, including brainstorming and idea-generation
- Creation of content including: blogposts, memes, photos, video
- Management of social media events and contests
- Highly organised and able to self-manage tasks and workload across different projects
- Socially skilled with the ability to liaise with clients as well as Hot Tap staff and partners
- Creative and ambitious of thought – full of innovative ideas
- Good technical skills: photo editing, video shooting and editing, experience using a CMS
- Great creative skills: excellent writing, an eye for a good photo, ability to plan and direct video
- Desire to make a difference
- Graphic design skills
- Experience of working on app and web development
- Web design experience
- Any other relevant skills
This role is based in the Hot Tap office at GMAC, Trongate 103. We strive to create a healthy, creative working environment – we were awarded JBG Microbusiness Employer of the Year in 2014, and highly commended for the same award in 2015. The role is for 25 hours per week – the core hours are 10am to 5pm Tuesday to Friday, including a 45 minute unpaid lunch break. However, applicants will be expected to be flexible to work evening and weekend hours in lieu of the core hours as projects demand. The rate of pay is £16,000 pa pro rata.
Please apply with a CV, portfolio of creative work, and a covering letter outlining why you are the best person for this position.
Deadline for applications: Midday on 8th October
Interviews: 12th October
Start date: Ideally immediately