We’re working with Highlands and Islands Enterprise to deliver a package of support and advice for community groups in the Highlands and Islands region to help them to explore the opportunities to run a crowdfunding campaign to help fund community-led projects.
The event is aimed at community enterprises and social enterprises in the Highlands and Islands, and in an existing relationship with HIE. Participants will get access to the webinar as well as a digital toolkit including a download of the webinar. There is also the opportunity to book in for a free consultation with Hot Tap to get advice on your particular project.
Book now to:
- Find out what crowdfunding is and why you should consider it
- Discover the 7 essential elements of a great crowdfunding campaign
- Explore case studies of other Highlands and Islands based crowdfunding projects
- Work out how much money you could raise for your project
- Find out how to apply for a package of free support from HIE and Hot Tap
The webinar is to be held at 10:30 – 11:30am on 18th June.